Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Mareblu Naturals


Thanks, Jimmy, for the awesome samples! I really enjoyed these convenient snacks from Mareblu Naturals. Here is my full review:
  • Almond Crunch: This one had the best texture, in my opinion - I love almonds. The almond taste was definitely there!
  • Blueberry Pomegranate Crunch: Mmm this was one of my favorites. Very fruity!
  • Cashew Crunch: Great on salads! This one was really sweet.
  • Dark Chocolate Cashew Crunch: It's like eating dessert for breakfast...or lunch, or dinner, or a snack.
  • Pecan Trailmix Crunch: YEAH! I was feelin' this one. It reminded me of pecan pie :)
  • Pistachio Trailmix Crunch: Tasty, but not my favorite. I guess I just prefer raw, unseasoned pistachios.

Edible Ideas
  1. Put Mareblu Naturals nut clusters on hot or cold cereal for added flavor and texture
  2. Make a breakfast sundae - layer cereal or granola, yogurt, fruit, and nuts in a tall glass.
  3. Sprinkle nut clusters over salads (even fruit salads!) for extra protein.

8 comments:

Sharon  

Oh wow, those sound awesome!

Elyse  

Yum, these look delicious!!

Pearl  

oh i've never heard of them before! they sound great!

shelby  

I have almond clusters like that from a different brand and I love them! They taste perfectly sweet and they're not too hard on the teeth which are sensitive to raw almonds.

River  

The Dark Chocolate Cashew Crunch sounds divine! I love the breakfast sundae idea! :-)

Murasaki Shikibu  

Too bad I can't get them here. They sound marvelous. :)

Celine  

the dark chocolate cashew one gets my vote. not that I have tasted it, it just sounds fantastic.

Shopping Blog  

So, even though the links of london wedding attire is given the prime links jewellery focus, it is important to look into links of london uk issues like the choice of hair and make-up, cheap links of london shoes that compliment the attire and links london jewellery other such seemingly trivial yet very cheap watch charm important details.Things to Look Out for friendship bracelets by choosing, shoes that compliment your sweetie bracelets uk wedding attire perfectly. Make sure to not only Links london Chains focus on the look of the shoe but to also pay links london pendants attention to the material of the shoe.

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP