Monday, April 27, 2009

Still Obsessed

Why yes, I do eat strawberries daily. The obsession lives on!! For brekkie I had a big bowl of cereal with some Mareblu Almond Crunch, bananas, and strawberries. It was pretty dang filling!
I just realized that this lunch is kind of small...*scolds ED*...I'll pack better next time.
This was one of the increasingly rare occasions that my parents allow me to have a meat-free dinner (I've been going to a nutrition again, just every so often - and let me tell ya, my mom is obsessed with protein now!) Believe, I would be vegan all the way if they'd let me. Anywho, I had some creamy hummus, raw broccoli, carrots, and falafel.
And dessert! A Colossal Chocolate Chip Cookie from the Alternative Baking Co. - review coming soon! Also, some Unsweetened Original Living Harvest Hemp Milk review coming soon! Is there an echo in here? I think there is.

12 comments:

legallyvegan  

Strawberries are definitely one of most favorite summer fruits!

Sharon  

Oh wow, I want that chocolate chip cookie! :P

Rosabela  

Hi Katie,

Your meals look so appetizing and colourful! I love the new look of your blog too!

rediscoveringlauren  

i love strawberries :)
and that cookie looks SO good!
xxxx

shelby  

I want strawberries! Come on Farmer's Market...open! haha

Lauren  

Strawberries are def. one of my favorite fruits, especially when they are in season and so red and ripe!

I love hummus with anything, especially falafel! YUM!! :)

Answering your question about raw vs. cooked, I feel a lot better when I eat mostly raw. I have more energy, feel more euphoric, have clearer skin, better sense of well being! :)

Joelen  

Like you, I love having fresh berries on hand, especially strawberries! I share your obsession :)

Colleen  

Yup, I am still obsessed with the strawberries too!

noobcook  

hurray for the strawberries season ... I can't get enough of them too :)

katiez  

I've been eating strawberries everyday, too... with vanilla yogurt.

VINCENT  

Hello,


We bumped into your blog and we really liked it - great recipes YUM YUM.
We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com.

We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
enjoy your recipes.

Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com.

To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use http://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on "Add your site"

Best regards,

Vincent
petitchef.com

Melbourne jobs  

whoa! nice meal.. so healthy for your body

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP